Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vibes and Stuff

That which we call a Leica, by any other song would sound as sweet.
And welcome to my dilemma. Here before you are two leica reels of a film I am currently putting together; both put to different music. Mind you they both need a little re-working but the film is going to stay relatively similar regardless of what song is chosen. My problem is I can't decide on which song to use...

Here's where you come in: Give each a watch and let me know what you think. Both are approx 30 seconds each so take a minute homies.


Song: Super Brother by Guitar Vader
(note: the darkness at the end is reserved for the credits)


Song: Pushing the Sky by Yoko Kanno
(note: at the beginning when the dude's leaning against the wall, he'll be singing the lyrics)


ALSO: For those of you who are lookin' at this on the facebook import and don't have a fuggin' clue on what I'm talking about; click on View Original Post

Respect

No comments: